My iPhone screen was cracked by dropping on the floor.
This is the first time since I started using iPhone from iPhone 4.
And the experience is simple and good enough.
- Booked Apple genius with closet Apple store of my office on the second day.
- Be in the Apple store on the appointment time, and Waited around few mins.
- Show my iPhone X and run diagnostic to see if there are other issues on my iPhone.
- Good, all good except the screen.
- Ask me to disable Find my iPhone and turn off.
- Sign the repair form and leave Apple store.
- Received email to tell me my iPhone is ready in 1.5 hours.
- Back to Apple store, show my id and waited around 10 mins.
- Check the iPhone and pay.
- Leave the Apple store.
The only point I hope they can do, It is better they can remind me to enable Find my iPhone when I picked up the iPhone.